Coconut Cream Protein Bowls
BioSteel is leading the wave of healthy sports drinks in the market. We are not just talking about a ‘better for you’ product, but rather one that redefines sports drinks. BioSteel is unmatched in the market and is proud to be raising the bar on consumer expectations of sports drinks, and has become the #1 purchased product in professional sports.
Simple to make, high in protein, loads of flavour, and filled with good fats from the coconut! These coconut cream bowls can be had for breakfast or even as a healthy dessert!
- 2,4 dl Organic Coconut Milk (canned, full fat)
- 1 1/2 tbsp Almond Butter
- 1 tbsp Maple Syrup
- 1,2 dl Blueberries (Fresh of frozen work!)
- 4 tbsp cup BioSteel’s Vanilla Protein Powder
- Refrigerate the coconut milk overnight
- Scoop out the thickened cream from the can of coconut milk that has been refrigerated overnight into a mixing bowl, and set aside the remaining coconut juice for other uses.
- Add almond butter, maple syrup, coconut cream, and protein powder to a blender or hand mixer to whip until fluffy.
- Divide the mixture into small bowls and put into the freezer.
- When ready to consume, take them out and top with blueberries!
Cake frosting: this whip also makes a great cake frosting! Simply double or triple the recipe.