Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup Protein Balls
BioSteel is leading the wave of healthy sports drinks in the market. We are not just talking about a ‘better for you’ product, but rather one that redefines sports drinks. BioSteel is unmatched in the market and is proud to be raising the bar on consumer expectations of sports drinks, and has become the #1 purchased product in professional sports.
Sometimes, there is nothing better than a quick bite-sized snack that keeps you full while snacking healthy! If you're a constant snacker, peanut butter + chocolate lover, this recipe is for you. The great thing about these bites is that they are customizable, whatever item you don't currently have in your pantry, you can easily sub in/out! Not into chocolate? Try our Vanilla protein! Don't have oats? Add more chia seeds!
- 1/2 scoop of BioSteel's Plant-Based Chocolate Protein Powder
- 2,4 dl Peanut Butter
- 0,8 dl Honey or Maple Syrup
- 2,9 dl Oats
- 0,6 dl Cocoa Powder
- 1,2 dl Ground Flax Seed
- 0,6 dl Chia Seeds
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- Extra coconut flakes for rolling balls onto
- Mix the peanut butter and honey in a bowl and microwave to soften
- Add remaining ingredients into a bowl and mix well.
- Shape into small size balls (2 tbsp) and roll into coconut flakes
- Refrigerate for 20 minutes.
Credit to SWAT Health & Bridget Leon!